Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why Austin #2




One thing I've been thinking about a lot lately... Halloween! This will be the first Halloween in the history of my life that I won't be out walking around while freezing my butt off! YAY!

I'm so lucky, one of my wonderful friends, Kris, is already planning a visit for Halloween weekend. I can't wait! We're going to go on an Austin Ghost Tour. This is a one and a half hour downtown walking tour led by a guide armed with extensive knowledge of the history of Austin and it's people.  The special Halloween Ghost Tour 2009 consists of a sacred artesian well and the disembodied souls roaming the streets and alleyways of Austin.

2 comments:

And all that jazz said...

I love that picture!!!! Oh my gosh, you MUST tell me what the bats are like, ahhaha!

Olive Owl said...

yes, that picture was actually taken somewhere in Austin! I'll totally fill you in on the bats, will probably go see them right away, it's one of the things I REALLY want to see and it's the season for them still! :)
oxox